Our Lady Of Guadalupe Tilma
Discoveries on the Cloak of the Virgin of Guadalupe, English
The Tilma was examined under a laser ray, it was shown that there is no color on the front or the back of the cloth, the colors hover at a distance of 3/10th of a millimeter over the cloth, without touching it. The colors actually float above the surface of the Tilma.
Click on the images below to view full size…
1. There is no under-sketch or under-drawing on the image.
2. The image has lasted and shows no signs of deterioration.
3. The stars that appear on the image are astronomically correct.
4. Mary’s eyes are astonishingly life like.
5. Mary assumes a different ethnicity depending on one’s vantage point.
6. The image is always 98.6°F; the temperature of the human body.
8. A 2007 miracle emphasizes Our Lady as the Patroness of the Unborn.
9. The Story of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the miraculous roses.
10. Mary’s conversion of millions counteracted Luther’s Reformation.